Check out our actual Retreat Schedule HERE.
As a way to get to know our school, teachings, and service we offer Weekend-Retreats.
Our Retreats, What to expect:
- Our Retreats are Always Open to anyone who would like to attend.
- Retreats are a great way to learn about our school, techniques, lineage and information for personal growth in a relaxed, fun environment.
- We do not pre-register for retreats — Registration is at the door.
- Retreat will begin Thursday Night with 4th Initiations at 5:30pm and an Open Meditation-Service Class at 7pm — 4th Initiates and above are welcome to attend the 5:30 Initiations & the 7pm Open Meditation-Service Class.
- Retreat starts Friday morning with registration at 8:45am and at 9am will be the first meditation. Retreat ends Sunday at 2pm.
- Quickening Meditations
- Question and Answer Sessions
- Spiritual Lectures
- Classes for various levels
- Devotional Chanting
- Initiations (there is no charge for initiations)
- …And camaraderie with like-minded people.
Generally we do a Potluck-Lunch on Saturday and Sunday – bring something yummy to contribute if you’d like.
Donation for the whole retreat is $100.00 or $35.00 a day.
What to Bring / Wear:
- Bring a comfy chair to sit in
- A blanket to wrap up in if you like
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Bring slippers if you prefer
- A notebook and writing utensil — in case you’d like to jot something down
- If you like you can bring snacks to share and/or food for Potluck Lunch
Please Note: We also offer Traveling Retreats – the schedules for these events vary slightly.